Table of Contents
- Chapter 152: So Close to the Underworld (第152章：咫尺黄泉)
- part 1 (coming soon) | frozen lake scene (part 2)
- Chapter 153: Sounding of Firecrackers (第153章：爆竹声声)
- Chapter 154: Suddenly Two Sets (第154章：一忽两载)
- Chapter 155: Final Farewell with the Ruler (第155章：与君诀别)
- Chapter 156: Long Live Freedom (第156章：自由万岁）
- Chapter 157: A Boundless Sad Melody (第157章：苍茫悲歌)
- part 1 | part 2
If you read Chinese and want to read the novel without English translations, you can use this link. I am translating the chapters according to the organization from that website.
I’ve decided that I will continue translating this last part of the book series that the drama did not get to film.
I do want to make it clear though, that I plan on translating all parts, and not just Chu Qiao and Zhuge Yue parts, simply because this book is much more than that. Chu Qiao and Li Ce’s friendship arc is also a great part as well. Chu Qiao herself is a wonderful character to read about too.
I don’t necessarily have a set up schedule of when I’ll post the translations, but I will definitely continue translating whenever I can because I really enjoy this book and Chinese drama. Thanks for your patience!! Share the translations around if you like with other fans/friends.